Customer Support Executive
Pitchero, the UK's leading digital platform across grassroots football, rugby, cricket and hockey, is looking for a passionate and motivated customer support administrator to join our growing team.
No two days at Pitchero are the same. With over 12,000 customers across the globe, your role will be to provide exceptional online support to clubs and participants who use the awarding winning Pitchero club website service.
An example customer is a volunteer club official, who needs help updating their website or setting up a new online payment product. Your job is to guide them through this process with accurate advice and support.
Most support will be provided by email and online chat, with some telephone support. The role requires no previous knowledge of Pitchero or website building tools. You will be trained and supported by a fantastic team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide fast and accurate support to customers via email, online chat and telephone calls.
- Write clearly and accurately
- Speak with clarity and authority
- Be part of an amazing team!
- Become a brand champion for Pitchero!
- Must have a minimum of one year Customer Support experience.
- Telephone sales expereince is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for sport is advised!
- This is a full time role, however we would consider flexible / part-time hours, subject to terms and candidate
- The office is open plan with break-out areas and a kitchen, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day
- A great location near the White Rose Shopping Centre, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by
- Regular team socials and incentives based on team targets